Innovation ensures the customer benefits. A centrepiece of the company is the GEMO lab, the research and development department with highly qualified staff on the Berlin site.
We work closely with customers right from the development phase to deliver impressive solutions. Research and development of products and processes forms the focus here. The results are translated into marketable products in our in-house custom machine shop.
GEMO's core competencies at a glance:
- Research and development of products, processes and machines.
- Production of flexible shafts and helix cables
- Production of protective casings
- Cutting and joining in cold forming operations
- Zinc die casting
- Injection and overmoulded parts
- Assembly of assemblies